Happy Holidays from FWebDe!
I would just like to take a moment to thank everyone who has ever read FWebDe, for helping even just a little bit to make this site even better. Thank you to the RSS feed subscribers, to my Twitter followers, and to you, for reading this post.
If you'd like to help out a bit, feel free to do any little bit you can think of. You can leave a comment on a post, subscribe to the RSS feed or to Email Updates, or follow me on Twitter. Every little bit is greatly appreciated.
If you ever find yourself with a spare moment this holiday season, why not take a look at some previous articles from FWebDe?
- Creating a PHP CMS A series of seven posts, this tutorial is written for beginners to PHP. It's written so that someone who is new to PHP can get a useful script up and running, instead of simply doing boring little exercises involving loops.
- 6 Tips to Take Your WordPress Theme from Good to Great This post talks about some easy tips to add a little bit extra to your WordPress theme, to make it stand out from the others.
- 11 Quick and Easy Ways to Improve Site Usability This post outlines eleven ways that you can easily use to improve your site's usability, greatly improving your users' experience.
- Tips For Organizing Your CSS Files CSS files can be a complete mess at times. Give yourself a little gift for the holidays, and organize your CSS files, to save yourself from extra frustration in the future.
- Putting Together a Web Development Toolkit When doing web development, it's important to have the right tools. This post lists the different kinds of tools that you should have in your web development toolkit.
- Using Whitespace For a Better Design A commonly used element in effective web design is whitespace. Helping to improve readability, separating sections of content, and more, whitespace can really help to improve just about any design.
- The Importance of (X)HTML/CSS Validation This post discusses the having perfectly validating code, and how important it is.
See you next week!